A. Multiple Choice
- How to turn on a computer properly?
a. Ensure that all power cable in a computer are connected
b. Turn on the CPU by pressing the On on Power button on the casing
c. Turn on the monitor by pressing tjhe On or Power button on the monitor
d. Wait until the booting procedure is finished.
- What do you know about the Reset button? If the computer crashes or hangs or can not be shut down through the standard procedure use the Restart button yo restart the komputer
- Name several ways to open an apllication in Windows Vista.
a. By using shortcuts on the desktop
b. By using Start Menu
c. By using the Related Document
- What is Office Suite? Mention examples of Office Suite.
Office Suite (Word Processor) is software for documenting letters, books etc. Example : Microsoft Office 2007, OpenOffice.
- Name several examples of application system that is conpatable with Windows Vista operating system.
a. Word Processor Example : Wordpad
b. Graphic Suite. Example : Adobe Photoshop
c. Multimedia. Example : Windows Media Player 11
d. Web Browser. Example : Mozilla Firefox